16 November, 2010

Daisy Buchanan et al.

Carey Mulligan, in Chanel Haute Couture
Andrew Rosen, Jenny Dyer, and Olivier Theyskens
Blake Lively, in Chanel
Jacquelyn Jablonski, in Thakoon
All images via Style.com

I was browsing Style.com at Starbucks this afternoon and decided to pull together some of my favorite looks from the CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund Awards. I love that Carey Mulligan will be playing Daisy Buchanan in Baz Luhrman's The Great Gatsby! Meanwhile, I'm obsessed with Jacquelyn Jablonski's Thakoon situation. It's so simple, but still young and fun! I love love love it x

5 comments:

  1. great post, on a great blog :D

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great shots, I love it all!

    Maryjane xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous! love all the looks! :)

    natalieoffduty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all great looks! Thanks for sharing :)

    -Danielle

    ReplyDelete